jueves, 6 de octubre de 2022

Carta

 









Because I love you so, so much, I'm writting to you

when I'm alone, I hear you, in my mind saying I love you, don't worry Miguel,

I am with you, and don't be afraid, I will be with you forever;

when I close my eyes, I see you.

What do you want that I tell you? If the only thing, that I want to tell you, is that I

love you.

Your hair,

I like you, every part of your body, gives me crazy, you eyes, your eyes, your hair, 

your voice like an angel...

That I want to touch every time, your lips, that I want to kiss, one, and one, time;

suffers from tickling,

when you say to me, that you love me, I feel that I fall in love, again, my body...

When I fall in love I want to make, all your dreams come true...

I want to make love, with you, every night, and day,

every second, I think of you,

you are all for me, you are like a dream, you are my dream; you are all for me.

I give you all of my soul,

if someone gives me to choose, between your life, or mine, I will choose mine...

Because you are my life.

I will take the moon down for you,

and rise you up,

to the numbs.




Esteban el castellano

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Realeza de estrella